Ableton Push 2 + Live 9.5 Suite Bundle
Model Number : Push 2+The Ableton Push 2 + Live 9.7 Suite Bundle is a powerful, expressive instrument. It is designed to give its user a seemingly unlimited pallette of sounds at his fingertips. It allows to play and tweak samples. Slice beats, play one shots, or mangle samples with warping.
Warranty and Support1 Year Manufacturer Warranty.
For Product related enquiry whatsapp or call us on 8369948300
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A bright, colorful display
The multicolor display is constantly adapting to show you exactly what you need. It provides enough information to keep you in the creative flow without adding distraction.
Improved buttons and pads
Push’s pads are carefully made to feel just right for musicians of all kinds. The control buttons are seamless, nearly flush with the surface, and provide a subtle “click” when pressed.
Less is more
Push is slightly thinner and a little lighter than its predecessor, making it easier to transport from studio to stage.
The upper shell is a thick but lightweight plate of anodized aluminum
Soft silicone pads, carefully calibrated to respond perfectly at any velocity. RGB backlighting
High-resolution endless encoders that respond to touch
The high-resolution RGB display is bright and clear at any viewing angle and under any lighting
17cm touch strip for pitch bend/scrolling. 31 LEDs for navigation
Designed and engineered by Ableton
From the initial planning to the final engineering, Push is an instrument made with Ableton’s careful attention to detail.
Finish your song
When you’re ready to get into detailed arranging, editing, and exporting your finished song, switch from Push to your computer to find your music already laid out in Ableton Live—the software that was powering your work the whole time. Push gives you the best of both worlds for making music: inspiring hardware for hands-on control at the beginning, and full-featured music creation software for fine-tuning the details at the end.
- Push hardware
- 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz with interchangeable heads for North/Central America & Japan (Type A), China (Type A & I), Europe (Type C), UK (Type G), Australia & New Zealand (Type I)
- USB cable 1.40m (55.12 inches)
- Quick Start Guide + Download version of Live 9.5
- Width: 370mm (14.57 inches)
- Depth: 293mm (11.54 inches)
- Height (body): 26mm (1.02 inches), (body + encoders): 46mm (1.81 inches)
- Weight: 2990g (6.6 pounds)
- External Power: 12V DC 1.25A
- USB Power: 5V/0.5A
- Two pedal inputs
- Kensington Lock
- The upper shell is a thick but lightweight plate of anodized aluminum.
- Soft silicon pads, carefully calibrated to respond perfectly at any velocity
- RGB backlighting